We know these are uncertain and trying times for everyone. In the midst of so much change, we want you to know that at Hagen Rosskopf, we are taking every measure possible to continue to take care of our clients and their cases while we keep our attorneys and staff safe.
Here are some ways we are always prepared for times like these:
- We can work from home: our attorneys, litigation paralegals, demand & settlement department and case managers have remote access to our software, phones, email, case files and all documents.
- We are 100% paperless: we began striving to be a paperless law firm since 2015 and we currently operate entirely online. We also added additional measures to ensure that anything received via postal mail during this time is available online immediately.
- We provide video conferencing options: this includes online video meetings with attorneys and/or case managers, video depositions, video mediations and video conferences for people seeking legal representation. We will partner with court reporters and mediators to set up video options as much as possible in order to reduce delays and extended rescheduling during this time.
- We have a 24/7 chat tool through our website.
- We have an online portal for new clients to sign attorney contracts and other documents.
- Our website has a comprehensive list of our entire team’s contact information including phone numbers and email addresses: https://hagen-law.com/our-team/
We will update all of our current clients on the status of their cases during this upcoming week and will work hard to minimize any delays caused by COVID-19/Coronavirus. We will also contact all clients who are on trial calendars, have upcoming court dates and already scheduled mediations, depositions or attorney/client meetings. We will also be available to answer any additional questions or concerns our clients may have via phone or email.
We also want to assure you, our clients, as you read this that our law firm is committed to providing the best legal services at all times and most especially in times like these. We are prepared to weather this public health crisis together. We know that many of you may be financially impacted by the widespread safety measures, so we will work hard to reduce delays in settling your cases. We are in this together.