Although we never stopped working and our office remained virtually opened during the first months of the healthcare crisis; our physical office at the historic Marble House is now open!! We are pleased to announce that our attorneys and team members are now working at our office during some days of the week and that our front desk is open from Monday- Friday 9 am to 4 pm.
Our priority during these times has been to keep our team and our clients safe and healthy. We have taken additional safety measures to help protect anyone entering our office from possible exposure to COVID-19. Commonly touched surfaces are being disinfected multiple times a day. We are working staggered work remote/work in office schedules to aide in our social distancing efforts. Masks are being worn by all employees in common areas and while interacting with our clients and other guests. We are also implementing new procedures that all guests must follow while inside our office.
Here’s what you can expect during your visit:
- Immediately upon entering the building, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and put on a face mask. All supplies will be available to you at our sanitation station that can be found right inside our door. Guests must wear a face mask at all times while inside the building
- Your temperature will be checked with a “no contact” thermometer
- You will be asked a few screening questions to determine the likelihood of any recent exposure you have had to COVID-19
- While inside the building, you will be asked to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from all other visitors and employees and to refrain from shaking hands
- You will also be reminded to practice good hygiene by covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze & washing your hands often with soap and water.
If you prefer to meet us outside, at our parking lot to sign or retrieve documents, we are glad to do so as well. During this unprecedented time, let’s do what we can to keep each other and our loved ones safe!